[Geany] full screen

spir denis.spir at xxxxx
Fri Feb 5 11:43:27 UTC 2010

[Please excuse a possible duplicate post, I did not receive it myself.]

Hello,

For a mysterious reason, geany started to run full screen. ??? No title, no window at all, but menus and icons ok. It ran ok earlier --today-- yesterday and I did not switch off the computer in the meanwhile. Could not find any setting on the topic.
The issue is not for working inside geany, but for switching between apps, for I have no more panel available -- need to quit geany completely, using the menu since ctrl+q does not work, neither. Very, very, annoying.

Hints welcome...

ubuntu 9.10, geany 0.18

Denis