[Geany] One more... Reload all.

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Thu Feb 4 12:32:38 UTC 2010

In fact thinking about it some more, all files are going to have to be
handled in some way in the original modal dialog box otherwise any
that still have timestamp mismatches  and so will show the dialog
again.  The function document_check_disk_status is called from lots of
places (eg keypresses and button clicks) but hopefully a modal dialog
will not let it happen until all files are reloaded or their time
updated to match the disk time.