[Geany] Configurable make flags

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Wed Feb 3 06:52:40 UTC 2010

Hi all.

In all of my projects, I have always three make flags. I pass the variable RELEASE with one of the value FINAL, BETA or DEBUG.

IMO it would be great to have the possibility to define own entries for the menu. Currently I use "make with own target". The drawbacks are: i have to enter the "target" after each startup and each time I press F9, the dialog pops up. With predefined "targets", geany could start make without pop dialog.

What do you think about this?

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>