[Geany] new file.html template's GPL

Kete kwfj at xxxxx
Thu Dec 30 03:53:02 UTC 2010

The GPL seems weird for a webpage to have in its source code because I don't
think of webpages as programs or "software" as the template says. Why is the
GPL used for a webpage? I understand it's good for some of the other things
that people use Geany to make because those are actual programs. Would the
GNU Free Documentation License or a Creative Commons license be more
applicable for webpages? I think I might make some more templates with one of
these licenses and/or the HTML 5 format.