[Geany] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.20

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Dec 17 20:49:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 07:23:18 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:11:45 +0100
> Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>
> > As Nick already mentioned on Geany-devel mailing list [1] we are
> > entering home stretch for our next major release of Geany: 0.20
> > which is planned to be released around 2012-12-20 with a delay of 2
> > month on 5th anniversary of Geany ;)
>
> Of course there has been a typo. It should be 2010-12-20.

This is a short reminder to finish your translation and send it to me.
By now we already have a great progress as you can see from
http://i18n.geany.org but I do know, we can do it better ;)

However, thanks to all of you who did already send in an update and I'm
looking forward to receive a couple of further ones :)

Cheers,
Frank
--
http://frank.uvena.de/en/