[Geany] ignore.tags

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Dec 1 02:37:04 UTC 2010

On 1 December 2010 13:09, Jairus Martin <jrm5555 at psu.edu> wrote:
> I'm using pylons with mako html templating.  Mako parses an html file for
> <%def name="somefunc()"> and <%inherit file="somefile"> along with a few
> other tags.  I tried playing around with the ignore.tags configuration but
> can't seem to get it to stop breaking the html highlighting after the <%.

Thats because the HTML lexer recognizes Mako <% and seems to expect
Python within the template because AFAICT it switches to Python
highlighting (its very messy C++ code and I only had limited time).

This is in the file LexHtml.cxx from the Scintilla editing component
that Geany uses.  This is a separate project at
http://www.scintilla.org/ and you could maybe ask there.