[Geany] What happened with Geanyvnc plugin?

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Sun Aug 29 10:53:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 10:39:55 +0300
Андрей Ковтун <kovtunos at yandex.ru> wrote:

> I have geany-plugins-0.19 installed but vc plugin is not present (OS:
> Archlinux)

This is strange, I also use Archlinux (x86). I have installed: geany-0.19-1,
geany-plugins-0.19-4 and I can use VC plugin.

Please, open Geany, menu: Help->"Debug Messages" and see if you have any error related to geanyvc.so.

If you have geanyvc.so in your config directory you can try to delete it. Maybe you have some older version there and geany try to load it instead of one that installed in /usr/lib/geany

rm ~/.config/geany/plugins/geanyvc.so

--
Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>