[Geany] What happened with Geanyvnc plugin?

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Sat Aug 28 23:16:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:28:19 +0200
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2010 00:59:55 +0300
> Андрей Ковтун <kovtunos at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> > It seems to me that vc-plugin have stopped working out. On its site
> > tarballs are missing and svn-repository is empty. Or I confuse
> > something?
>
> geanyVC is now part of the geany-plugins project. The latest tarball of
> the plugins (0.19) you can download and compile from
> http://plugins.geany.org/geany-plugins/

It seems that site with old releases is destroyed. Unfortunatly I don't have backup. I fixed download and svn links in README, so after geany-plugins site update it will stop confuse people.

--
Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>