[Geany] Bad code completion.

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Aug 8 20:49:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 06:43:43 +1000
Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+tools at mega-nerd.com> wrote:

> Frank Lanitz wrote:
>
> > Yo can change this by removing just editing line
> > do=do\n{\n\t%cursor%\n} while (%cursor%)\n%cursor%
> > inside your snippets.conf. E.g. you cna access them via Tools ->
> > Configuration Files -> snippets.conf
>
> Thanks, yes, found them.
>
> Should these snippets not be langauge dependent? Having this
> do expansion might be quite useful for C even if its is
> completely wrong for Haskell.

Well, hard to say. In general snippets.conf do have both, language
independent and a depending section. As the do-while-construct is quiet
often used in this form I think its an good idea to have it inside the
general section, but of course you are right when pointing out that this
might not fit to every language. Well, thus I don't think we should
change this.

Cheers,
Frank
--