[Geany] Very slow file saving over SSH

Jake Subs subs at xxxxx
Thu Aug 5 17:19:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Clearly Glib is not going to be fixed and there is some consideration
> being given to making the GIO file handling available in Geany if the
> system it runs on supports it, but someone has to have the time to do
> it.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Slighty OT, but is there a way to actually _pay_ a developer to do the
work? Something I've been mulling over for a while, by raising a
pledge for a specific feature. Or is that not the "done thing" in the
world of Free Software development? Apologies if this is anathema!