[Geany] Code folding doesn't work right.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at xxxxx
Tue Aug 3 18:15:21 UTC 2010

I'm feeling really frustrated right now. I have code-folding enabled,
and I have most of my functions folded, but Geany is constantly
un-folding functions all on its own.

This is really irritating. I want to fold all but the 1 or 2 functions
I'm working on at the moment. I do this so I don't waste a lot of time
scrolling or scanning the code. So I fold most functions, but every
once in a while, for no apparent reason, Geany decides to unfold
everything and I have to start over.

I am just about ready to throw my computer out the window. Can anyone
tell me a way to make folding work correctly and have folded stuff
*stay* folded while I work?

Thanks.

Daniel.
--