[Geany] win32_show_file_dialog error

Timothy Boronczyk tboronczyk at xxxxx
Wed Apr 7 03:02:03 UTC 2010

After upgrading my laptop and attempting to compile Geany from svn on
Windows with GEANY_USE_WIN32_DIALOG set to 1 in geany.h, I encountered
the following compile error:

dialogs.c: In function `dialogs_show_save_as':
dialogs.c:553: error: too few arguments to function `win32_show_file_dialog'
dialogs.c:553: warning: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
make[1]: *** [dialogs.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Data/geany-svn/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have not been able to trace through the code yet to devise a patch.
Any thoughts?

-Tim