[Geany] RegEx search/replace start of line

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Thu Apr 1 01:19:49 UTC 2010

It was actually easier in my situation to do a nightly build.  Plus I
*think* those are cross compiled.  These are native builds.

Plus there's the fact that I'm lame at compiling and wanted to try and
make it work.  Once I got it done, it was easy to batch script it to do
what I needed it to do every night :-)

But, yes, you could use the nightly builds.