[Geany] RegEx search/replace start of line

Oliver Krystal mr.soup12 at xxxxx
Thu Apr 1 00:49:31 UTC 2010

Its really easy.  I have my "server" making the nightly builds.  A stock
copy of mingw will do it no problem, provided that you follow the
instructions on the webpage, its really easy.

The only other thing to warn you about is just make sure you change make
to mingw32-make in the make file and run mingw32-make.  I spent a few
hours trying to figure out why it wasn't working, when I tried that and
it worked fine.  My server has been building the nightly for at least 2
months in this method.

Possible you could rename make.exe to make.somethingelse and
mingw32-make.exe to make.exe, but I haven't tried this, so I really
can't say if it will and what it will do to other build systems.