[Geany] Patch for setting default scripting language in ASP

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Mon Sep 28 01:07:10 UTC 2009

Nick Treleaven wrote:

>> If it's OK with you I'll change it to an integer setting.
>
>Done in r4246. Please test (or provide ASP samples so I can test it).

Nice, works just like a bought one (only better). FWIW, here's a simple
sample of ASP code with no script language directive, that previously
showed VBScript keywords in blue, except "in":

<%
	' comment -- this is not an unterminated string constant :)
	Dim sName, sValue
	For Each sName in Request.ServerVariables
		sValue = Trim(Request.ServerVariables(sName))
		If sValue <> "" Then
			sValue = Server.HTMLEncode(sValue)
		End If
		Response.Write "<p>" & sName & " = " & sValue & "</p>" & vbCrLf
	Next
%>

cheers,
Ross.