[Geany] no "format code" option?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Sep 22 23:12:02 UTC 2009

2009/9/23 Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de>:
> Enrico Tröger schrieb:
>>
>> On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:37:48 +0000 (UTC), Thufir wrote:
>>

>>> Just to clarify, there's no alt-shift-f to format a code block, so
>>> that the indenting, etc, style is consistent?  Netbeans and Eclipse
>>> have something like that.
>>>

>> We told you about that already on IRC yesterday...and please don't
>> compare Geany to Netbeans or Eclipse neither expect that Geany has all
>> of their features.
>>
>> Geany is much smaller and leighter by design.
>>

> That's no reason to disallow comparison with other IDEs.

Yeah, without comparison we can't say how much better Geany is
compared to such bloatware as Eclipse (as in causing darkness by
covering the sun) and Nethasbeens. :-D

PS I'm sure that Eclipse and Netbeans both are very useful in their
chosen fields, but as Enrico says the field is different to Geany's.