[Geany] custom templates - Re: Thanks / Ideas

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Sep 18 00:09:03 UTC 2009

2009/9/18 Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:52:25 +1000
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > I just added a TODO item: custom template insertion.
>>
>> Hi Nick,
>>
>> Whats the difference between this and just putting an "ISC License"
>> file in templates/files?
>
> That would be custom *file* templates - those are for creating a new
> file, not inserting into an existing one.

Ah I see.

> Probably 'custom templates' could be read from templates/*.

Now I understand, I would think that you would not want the menu
cluttered with the file templates since most of them you would not
want to paste into an existing file.maybe templates/inserts plus an
option to go looking elsewhere?