[Geany] Change compiler output filename

Vinícius Massuchetto viniciusandre at xxxxx
Sat Sep 12 02:20:11 UTC 2009

Oh, Sorry.

F7 is the standard search (I changed to Ctrl+F).
I'm at home with version 0.18 now, so I saw the
menu. Quite handy.

At uni we can only use version 0.14 (Debian
stable) I asked them to install on laboratories,
so the question is for this version specifically.

Thanks.
--
Vinícius André Massuchetto
http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br