[Geany] how to activate block selection mode

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun Sep 6 22:26:55 UTC 2009

Hi John,

I agree with you that a block is the bit of code between curly
brackets, at least in C et al.

Thats why I just suggested adding the bit in parentheses in one place
so it would be caught by a search done by any refugee from another
editor who is seeking asylum with Geany :-) but doesn't change the
Geany name of the feature.

2009/9/7 John Yeung <gallium.arsenide at gmail.com>:
> Again, Enrico manages to hint at his opinion without saying anything
> that could be considered negative. ;)

Yes, we must compliment him on always being a perfect gentleman.  It
makes contributing to Geany always a pleasant experience.

I appreciate this, but I