[Geany] how to activate block selection mode

Heiko Studt MailingLists at xxxxx
Sun Sep 6 08:47:51 UTC 2009

Am 06.09.2009 schrieb Lex Trotman:

> Its called rectangular selection and is mentioned in several places in
> the manual.  How would you improve it?

Without looking myself, I suggest to refer "block selection" to that
page. AFAIK many editors call it that way.

In Context this is a "selection mode" available with strg+l, this
has the advantage, that you can use cursors and "see" what you are
selecting. It can help for checking indentation of big methods
(though you do not want such methods anyway... ;-))

Mmmh, I do not use the future very often, but then it is handy. :-)

MFG
Heiko Studt

--
Heiko Studt <Mailingslists at goldpool.org>