[Geany] Thanks / Ideas

Edd Barrett vext01 at xxxxx
Fri Sep 4 12:40:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Thomas Martitiz<s0523936 at htw-berlin.de> wrote:
>> * Provide a way to navigate the sidebar tabs and panes using only the
>> keyboard. Yup, you can focus it, but how can I change tabs?
>>

> You can change the focus, as well as change tabs. For the first, you can
> configure the hotkey, for the latter it's CTRL+page_up / CTRL+page_down (not
> sure if those are configurable too).

Ah ha. Many thanks.

One minor niggle. If you use the hotkey to jump to the sidebar, then
select the "documents tab". Try using the arrow keys to select a
document. As soon as one is highlighted, the edior is jumped to. Can
this be changed so that teh jum ponly happens upon pressing enter?

Thanks

--
Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bournemouth.ac.uk/ebarrett