[Geany] Thanks / Ideas

Barry van Oudtshoorn bvanoudtshoorn at xxxxx
Fri Sep 4 12:23:01 UTC 2009

Hiya,

Well, regarding the search box and the "goto line" functionality, you
can at least put them in the toolbar, (or at least stripped down
versions of them), which is halfway towards what you want... :D

Barry van Oudtshoorn
www.barryvan.com.au