[Geany] How to invoke the Markdown lexer?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Wed Sep 2 23:00:51 UTC 2009

2009/9/3 Randy Kramer <rhkramer at gmail.com>:
> On Wednesday 02 September 2009 01:41:59 pm Enrico Tröger wrote:
>> And nevertheless who you ran ./configure, at the end it prints the
>> prefix where it will install Geany. /usr/local is the default and is
>> displayed after finishing configure.
>
> Ahh, thanks--learned something else--I'll have to watch for that!
>
> I'm afraid I'm going to learn more about configure--will send some
> questions shortly. ;-)

Hi Randy,

Remember that configure is an autogenerated script by
http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/  so you should have a look at
that as well, Geany & any software using autoconf only adds a few
specific options, the rest is standard.