[Geany] Add functions to dropdown auto-completion list

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Oct 18 20:32:39 UTC 2009

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:53:34 +0100, Nick wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:41:34 -0300
>Vinicius Massuchetto <viniciusandre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Wonderful! I've just created a tags file from the PHP sources. That's
>> why I use Geany.
>>
>> So, there is any way of detecting the parameters to be shown on the
>> parameters dialog when opening brackets?
>
>I don't think the PHP parser supports calltips (yet).

Last week, I think it was Thursday or Friday, a guy appeared in #geany
(IRC) and requested a similar feature. After some talk about the
current limitations of the regex-based PHP parser, he was keen to start
working on a more sophisticated parser.
Let's see what happens.