[Geany] Add functions to dropdown auto-completion list

Vinicius Massuchetto viniciusandre at xxxxx
Tue Oct 6 11:41:34 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Vinicius Massuchetto
<viniciusandre at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 4:40 AM, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 13:14:40 +1100
>
> [...]
>
>>> The manual explains how to add global tags files (which are used for
>>> autocompletions) for existing languages.
>>
>> Yes, Please check
>> http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#global-tags for a start.
>
> Thanks! I'll take a close look on that.

Wonderful! I've just created a tags file from the PHP sources. That's
why I use Geany.

So, there is any way of detecting the parameters to be shown on the
parameters dialog when opening brackets?

Thanks again, guys.
--
Vinícius Massuchetto
http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br