[Geany] [SPAM] Re: Geany not getting focus on kubuntu

Dominik Stadler Dominik.Stadler at xxxxx
Sat Oct 3 18:25:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The solution provided in the URL below on twiki.org actually solves the problem for me as well. Setting the Focus Stealing Prevents to "None" for Geany specifically had exactly the desired effect, i.e. it now  is brought to the foreground if I open some textfile in file explorer or on the commandline!

Thanks to Randy for suggesting this!

Dominik

-------- Original-Nachricht --------