[Geany] Templates Question

Christoph Siefer siefer at xxxxx
Fri May 29 20:53:41 UTC 2009

Frank Lanitz schrieb:

> One way could be to enter some unique text to the HTML files and use
> the Geany replace all in session function. Of course this will need to
> have all possible effected files opened in one section, but is quiet
> useful in such cases.

Ah, right. I allready had asked for a search-and-replace-over
multple-files feature (I still find this usefull ;)) and turned my head
when I read the previous post from Enrico...

Greetz,

Christopher
    www.odalis.net:    integrated KMS/CMS/DMS/Data-Warehouse

    sym.net            martin butz & christoph siefer    gbr
    Hansaring 78       50670 koeln        049.(0)221.3762590
    email: siefer at sym.net            net: http://www.sym.net