[Geany] Templates Question

Veronica Henry vhenry07 at xxxxx
Thu May 28 23:40:39 UTC 2009

Hi Duncan,

You know this makes sense. I took quick looks at Drupal and Joomla, but
just didn't find them initially very intuitive (even though I've heard
raves about both). Perhaps I just didn't have the time to really dive in
then. I'll check out MODx. Do you have any opinions on Drupal and
Joomla? What's the major difference between the 3?

Thanks,

Veronica