[Geany] Templates Question

Veronica Henry vhenry07 at xxxxx
Thu May 28 20:18:00 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to make the move from Dreamweaver and have a feature
question. In DW, when starting a new web project, I would create a
template, usually with website header, footer, navigation type items,
then use this template to build the rest of the pages for the site. If I
needed to make a change, for instance adding an item to the navigation
bar, I'd do so in the template, save and then that change would be
applied to the rest of the pages in the project (those created from the
template of course).

Is there a similar feature in Geany? It would seem an immense labor,
especially if the website was a large one, to have to go to each page
and make 1 small change.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Veronica