[Geany] Two feature requests

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed May 20 21:15:27 UTC 2009

> Second one is bigger though: why geany doesn't have any kind of Trac?
> It would be much easier to post bugs or feature requests there,
> instead of mailing list, and they would be much more visible.

Maybe not that big at all. There is a page on sourceforge about geany with
tracker services and so on. You may want to have a look at this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/geany/

It is also possible to track bugs and feature requests there. I think
this perfectly does the job trac also would do.

BTW: Just for those of the mailing-list readers who didn't know, there
is also a project called geany-plugins on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/geany-plugins/

Best Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D