[Geany] RFE: Treeview File Browser

Duncan Lock dunc at xxxxx
Wed May 20 11:16:29 UTC 2009

Hi,
    One thing that's been annoying me since switching back from Gedit is
that the Geany File Browser plugin is a one-folder-at-a-time list, rather
than a treeview. Having used both, I much prefer the treeview, as it lets
you see and work with a whole project tree at once.
    Would this be hard to implement? Is there a standard GTK widget that
could be used, instead of the current file list? Is anyone working on this
at the moment, or would there be anyone willing to, possibly?

Thanks,
Dunc