[Geany] ANN: New release of the geany-dark syntax highlighting theme

Andy Elvey andy.elvey at xxxxx
Sat May 16 23:13:34 UTC 2009

Duncan Lock wrote:
> Hi,
>     I've updated the geany-dark theme
> <http://code.google.com/p/geany-dark-scheme/> and the project site and
> done a new release. This one includes all the contributions that I've
> received since the last release. Changelog is as follows:
>
>     * Improved javascript support from etienne.deparis & ludwig.arne
>     * Improved javascript in HTML support from T.Karbownicki
>     * Added quick-and-dirty javascript support by Duncan Lock,
>       partially based on
>       (http://www.barryvan.com.au/2009/01/geany-ide-tango-dark-colour-scheme/)
>     * Improved .php support - .php (improved by s5n43K3s)
>     * Added support for C++ - .cpp - C++ (contributed by gtk.monkey)
>     * Added support for D - .d language files (contributed by gtk.monkey)
>     * Added support for Haskel - .haskel (contributed by Dave.Sarman)
>     * Added support for R stats language - .r (contributed by weibullguy)
>
>     I've also updated the documentation on the project site to reflect
> geany's config file changes
>
> Cheers,
> Dunc
Hi Dunc -
I like it!  Very nice and restful on the eyes, imo!  ( I find the
all-white default background a bit bright and glary for my liking, and
have tried to change it without success.  Anyway, many thanks for doing
this!
- Andy