[Geany] ANN: New release of the geany-dark syntax highlighting theme

Duncan Lock duncan.lock at xxxxx
Sat May 16 21:32:45 UTC 2009

Hi,
    I've updated the geany-dark
theme<http://code.google.com/p/geany-dark-scheme/>and the project site
and done a new release. This one includes all the
contributions that I've received since the last release. Changelog is as
follows:

   - Improved javascript support from etienne.deparis & ludwig.arne
   - Improved javascript in HTML support from T.Karbownicki
   - Added quick-and-dirty javascript support by Duncan Lock, partially
   based on (
   http://www.barryvan.com.au/2009/01/geany-ide-tango-dark-colour-scheme/)
   - Improved .php support - .php (improved by s5n43K3s)
   - Added support for C++ - .cpp - C++ (contributed by gtk.monkey)
   - Added support for D - .d language files (contributed by gtk.monkey)
   - Added support for Haskel - .haskel (contributed by Dave.Sarman)
   - Added support for R stats language - .r (contributed by weibullguy)

    I've also updated the documentation on the project site to reflect
geany's config file changes

Cheers,
Dunc