[Geany] tab indents, space aligns

Daniel Milde info at xxxxx
Wed May 13 17:37:00 UTC 2009

"Tab indents, space aligns" method is the best I have ever seen. It's
surely the most free one. I hope that Geany will support it again soon.
If I will be able to, I will try to help to reimplement it.

Some people may say, that indention and alignment could be solved with
elastic tabstops (which Geany also use), but I don't think so.

Elastic tabstops doesn't allow user to change indention depth. When you
change tab width from 4 to 8, your alignment done with tabstops will be
broken.

Best regards

Daniel