[Geany] minor: "Find in Files" to rememeber all preferences?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri May 8 16:10:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, 08 May 2009 18:03:01 +0200, Christoph wrote:

>Enrico Tröger schrieb:
>>
>> As Nick said, this is probably not really Geany's job. Geany is
>> mainly a text editor. But of course nobody is stopping someone from
>> realising this as a plugin :).
>>

>...just wondering - even a lot of (lets say php-)files, spread over a
>lot of directories - still they are "text". Not?

Sure but this is still not what I would expect from a text editor which
is IMHO to manually edit files, i.e. write something into :).
Of course, if you take this too strictly, then we all would still use
Mousepad, Leafpad, Notepad, whatever.

And I also said, if anyone wants to implement it, why not. I won't.