[Geany] lost plugin in Geany 0.17

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu May 7 13:39:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, 7 May 2009 11:15:18 +0200, Marcin wrote:

>I've just checked Debug Messages and I got only:11:08:45: INFO : Geany
>0.17, GTK+ 2.16.1, GLib 2.20.1
>11:08:47: INFO : Loaded:   C:\Program Files\Geany\lib\filebrowser.dll
>(File Browser)
>11:08:47: INFO : Loaded:   C:\Program Files\Geany\lib\htmlchars.dll
>(Znaki HTML)
>so it is correct about plugins which was checked in Plugin Manager and
>that is all

As Frank said, the VCDiff plugin has been removed as the GeanyVC plugin
does the same and a lot more.
See http://plugins.geany.org/geanyvc/.

On Windows, the splitwindow plugin is not included anymore because it
never worked correctly on Windows.

So, you should end up with: classbuilder.dll  export.dll
filebrowser.dll  htmlchars.dll  saveactions.dll
and maybe external plugins you have installed.