[Geany] tab completion

Gordon Wrigley gordon.wrigley at xxxxx
Thu May 7 01:22:17 UTC 2009

Is there a way to get the completion dialog to work like tab
completion in the shell? I've looked around for a keybinding or a
configuration option but haven't found one.

The reason I'm asking is that we have a lot of C code with namespacing
prefixes, for example the file I'm currently looking at has a couple
of dozen function that start with "network_", so what I'd like to be
able to do is type "net" hit tab to get it to complete out to
"network_" then type "ac" by which stage the only valid completion is
"network_accept" which I can get by hitting tab again.