[Geany] lost plugin in Geany 0.17

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at xxxxx
Wed May 6 15:40:24 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 06.05.2009, 10:31 +0200 schrieb Marcin:
> after I upgraded to v 0.17 I lost some of plugins like split file and
> version control
> in Plugin tabs I have only:
> Export, Filebrowser,Classbuilder.Save Actions and HTML Characters?
Could you check Help->Debug Messages please? It seems some of the
plugins maybe are too old. If they are, it should be written at least in
the debug messages window. There should be also some hint in the status
window at the bottom of geany (you maybe have not enabled it to see?).

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D