[Geany] Merge toolbar + menu

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Tue Mar 31 08:24:03 UTC 2009

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:23:50 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de>
wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:56:51 +0100, Harold wrote:
>
>>Dear Geany Devs,
>>
>>Since I only use a couple of toolbar items, it would be really nice if
>>the toolbar could be merged with the menu so that the extra 'toolbar'
>>isn't needed anymore.
>
> Done in SVN r3668, see attached screenshot.

Cool!

Just downloaded, compiled and tested it, but there's a minor 'bug'(?) in it
as the background of the toolbar items isn't the same as the menu's
background... ('Xfce' theme; see also attached image)

Firefox does render this correctly...

-H-