[Geany] Recent files list

Yura Siamashka yurand2 at xxxxx
Tue Mar 17 20:48:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:45:58 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi Javier,
>
> On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:43:44 +0100
> Javier Vilarroig <javier.vilarroig at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is posible to have the recent files list related to project? Or is it a
> > violation of GUI standards?
>
> The recent files list is a global file list. From my best knowledge,
> neither Geany's project support nor the GeanyPrj is not currently
> supporting this feature, but IMHO this would be the right place adding
> this: GeanyPrj Plugin [1].

Actually, I suffer from this problem and I have already started to write plugin that can be useful in this situation. I am not sure if it should be part of geanyprj or separate plugin.

Here it's description:

You can create several sets of files, and ask geany to open one of them. All files that are not in selected set get closed. All files that are in set opened.
Unfortunately, I don't have as much free time to work on it as I would wanted now, so things get done slowly.

--
Yura Siamashka <yurand2 at gmail.com>