[Geany] Geany plugins at FreeBSD ports ?

Andris Raugulis ar at xxxxx
Mon Mar 16 20:44:35 UTC 2009

> >> Does somebody know - geany plugins planning separeted port at freebsd
> >> ports?(or the same packs at other systems)
> >>

> > No idea but this is more or less a FreeBSD topic, I'd suggest asking
> > the maintainer of the Geany FreeBSD port, maybe he wants to create
> > ports for the various plugins as well.
> >
> Hm... yep. I will try to ask about his thoughts for it ;)
> thx anyway

Hello. I'm maintainer of FreeBSD's geany port. As you haven't contacted
me yet, I have answer and follow-up question for you.

I have thought about geany's plugins before and now when there's demand,
I will create them as seperate ports/packages. But I have a question:
which plugins are you interested in? Those in plugins.geany.org?

If this is off-topic for geany's mailing list, you can reply me in private.