[Geany] Location of plugins

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Mar 15 12:14:48 UTC 2009

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:01:10 +0800, LUK wrote:

>Enrico Tröger wrote:
>

>> Finally done (sorry for the delay).
>
>Your effort is very much appreciated. :-)
>

>> The preferences dialog got a new path option to set an additional
>> lookup directory for plugins.
>
>Yes, it worked.
>
>Will it search a (colon separated) path list and not just one directory
>location?

Just one directory. I thought about supporting a colon(semi-colon on
Windows) list of directories on Windows but then discarded that idea
just to keep things simple.
Additionally, the file open dialog button wouldn't work with a list of
directories.

We could make it accept a list of directories and maybe tune the file
open dialog button to only show/change the first directory in the list.

But I'd like to do this only if really required.