[Geany] Feature request: combo box with classes/methods

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Mar 9 15:58:06 UTC 2009

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 23:45:34 +0100, Filip wrote:

>> Ok, I see. Thanks for clarifying this, now it's completely clear.
>>
>> I think it should be possible with not too much efforts to get such a
>> combo list to the toolbar (or wherever) but I'm not sure about
>> filtering.
>
>Bump! :-)
>
>So, is there any chance it will appear in Geany 0.17 ;-)

Sure, once someone starts to write the code.
I know this isn't exactly the answer you want to hear but it's the best
I can do so far (accepting patches).

Maybe I'll change my mind regarding implementing this myself some time
in the next weeks, but not for now.