[Geany] Shift Right (ala Nedit)

Andrew Janke a.janke at xxxxx
Sun Mar 8 15:45:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 02:36, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Now it compils but gives a lot of compiler warnings here on AMD64. I
> will check later and maybe send a patch. But nevertheless it seems to
> work and I'm starting to like it. ;)

Good good.  I am not surprised re the 64 bit squealing, my home
machine is 32 bit (T42 Thinkpad + Ubuntu Intrepid) but work is 64 bit
so I had planned to try it there later this week. As for the code
itself I am sure there are bugs in there and I am also sure it could
be done more efficiently. But as you say, it seems to work so I am a
happy camper and can now dump nedit.

The one thing I don't understand though is how to get scintilla to put
the select box back to where it was after an undo operation.  Perhaps
one of the geany devs with more experience can comment.  ie: Select
rectangular chunk, <Ctrl>9 and then <Ctrl>z removes the selection. :(

I'll add the po stuff back in for 0.3