[Geany] Shift Right (ala Nedit)

Andrew Janke a.janke at xxxxx
Fri Mar 6 13:36:40 UTC 2009

> In any case I have decided to have a bit of fun with geany and managed
> to bash this together in the last hour or two.
>
>   http://mavis.anu.edu.au/geany/shiftcolumn-0.1.tar.gz

Scratch that, the version there now will work (in a fashion...) if you
just select a bit of text in a single line.  Perhaps someone more
familiar scintilla might be able to point out a better way of doing
things than I currently am..

ie: for things like this do you just suck in the entire lot with
sci_get_text and sci_set_text?  for now the way I am modifying the
text seems a little kludgy.  Anyhow with a bit of luck and a bit more
fiddling I should have it working soon.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)