[Geany] Shift Right (ala Nedit)

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Thu Mar 5 09:31:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:23:16 +0100
Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hmm...ok. Since I'd like to learn something, can somebody of you give
> me a near life case study for this feature? Even I guess I understood
> what it should do, I'm ot sure, why and when to use it.

It's simple a shortcut for the move of an column block. For now, you have to mark the column block from (bottom to top), cut it out, move to the left (right) and insert it again. Using the mentioned shortcut, you would the the block moving without the need to cut it out and moving the cursor to the new position.

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>