[Geany] Feature request: Better suggestions

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jun 30 21:15:57 UTC 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:58:45 +0200, Jonas wrote:

>Am 30.06.2009 22:47, schrieb Enrico Tröger:
>> Filing a feature request to Scintilla to add some keybindings for
>> this would be a good idea.
>Until then you could hardcode that keybinding (just add some shortcut
>key to the tooltip).
>
>If you have access to the calltip from outside of itself you could
>simply add another access key to the keymap and write a function
>managing this. (I'm afraid reading the code tells me you cannot access
>calltips from outside.)

I just said that in my last mail. At least I don't think it's possible
but I must admit I also didn't have a close look at it.

I still think the first step should be to request this in Scintilla
before thinking about crappy hacks :).