[Geany] Execute Questions

Jordan jordiparg at xxxxx
Tue Jun 30 17:10:04 UTC 2009

Using 0.17...  I'm having trouble setting command line arguments and the
run-time environment from within Geany (ie. LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc.).

For the CLA's, I realize it's supposed to be possible, but any file I enter in
the  Build->Set Arguments and Includes "Execute:" box results in this error:

  ./geany_run_script.sh: line 5: ./exe.file in.file: No such file or directory

  (program exited with code: 127)
  Press return to continue

I get this error no matter what directory I run geany from.  I don't see
anywhere to set a "working directory" in Preferences.

For the run-time environment, I can use exported environment variables when I
run geany from a shell with those variables set, but is there a way to set the
RTE from within geany?

Thanks,
-Jordan