[Geany] Feature request: Better suggestions

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at xxxxx
Mon Jun 29 22:19:35 UTC 2009

> Er, for open files Geany should detect the argument lists of functions
> and also show them when calltips are requested (by typing a '(' after
> the function name or by pressing Ctrl-Shift-Space).
> At least with the SVN version this should work, not sure about the
> latest release.

God dammit, indeed it is!! And it tells the class, in which it was
found! But I haven't found Ctrl+Shift+Space command in manual. And I
didn't know, that I could use it, since I am so much used to
Ctrl+Space!

Ok, just one more thing and you are officially the best tool for
Python development ever: how can toggle those tags? I mean, there are
arrows and I can click and they are toggled. But I need to have it
from the keyboard, because moving hand from the keyboard to the mouse
just won't work.

--
Filip Gruszczyński