[Geany] auto indent

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jun 29 20:11:05 UTC 2009

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:24:38 +0200, Frank wrote:

>Am Montag, den 29.06.2009, 10:25 -0500 schrieb Thomas Stover:
>> Is it just me or is autoindent unkillable on .17 / ubuntu 9.04? I've
>> tried  setting it to "none" in both preferences and project
>> preferences. Any other things to try before I jump out the window?
>
>I'm not 100% sure, but I guess you will need to restart Geany after.

Restarting won't help.

Thomas, auto-indentation is still active for already open files even
after disabling it globally. This is because the setting for documents
has priority. Either use Document->Auto-Indentation to disable it for
the open documents or close and open the documents again.
For newly opened files or new files, the setting change should work
immediately.